Monday 9 June 2008

What a great weekend!!!

I had a great weekend as usual, Saturday is a day for family in my house, most of my children and grandchildren come over to see me, we always have fun and the house is full of laughter, we sit and chat and play games and sometimes we even do a bit of crafting, I love to see what children make when you put a lot of goodies in front of them.

This Saturday was a bit different though as I was banned from going into my craft room as 2 of my sons girlfriends decided they wanted to make me a card for my birthday, it's a good job I had the grandchildren here to keep me occupied lol, the girls seemed really pleased with what they had made, and I was so touched when I saw the envelopes and they had addressed them to MUM, altogether now Awwwww...

I was really made up when I posted on the CB forum that I had started a blog, the comments I got from all the girls on there really boosted my confidence and I would like to thank them all for that, you are all wonderful.

I was going to try and fit in a bit of cardmaking today, but once again I had visitors, so that plan went out the window, I think I may have to start the night shift if I want to make cards, that way I won't get disturbed with visitors or the phone ringing lol.

Well that was my exciting weekend, I will try and update again soon, I have a lot of cards to make over the next few days, hopefully I will get them done, fingers crossed.

1 comment:

NGCARDS said...

aww how nice of them to make you some cards =)
I have to say I just love your 'Just for You' ATC further down its beautiful!
xxx

Teddy Bear Teatime

Teddy Bear Teatime
My first try at watercolouring, I really enjoyed doing it and hope to do lots more

Card Swap Cards

Card Swap Cards
This was for Happy Birthday Female Floral and it went all the way to Malaysia

CB Card Swap Card

CB Card Swap Card
this is the card I made for the first card swap, Just For You

Second Card Swap card

Second Card Swap card
this is the card I made for the swap for Female Birthday

My first Cuttlebug Card

My first Cuttlebug Card
I treated myself to a Cuttlebug and made this card

Cleaning lady card

Cleaning lady card
I made this for my sons girlfriend who is always cleaning, she loved it.

Butterfly ATC

Butterfly ATC
I made this ATC with this lovely image that Sarah (Tiggertastic) designed and very kindly let us use, thank you Sarah

ATC

ATC
My first ever ATC, maybe not as good as some that I have seen, but as it was my first I don't think it's too bad.