4 months ago
Wednesday, 15 April 2009
This first card was made using my new circle scalloped nestabilities, I wanted to use bright spring colours and green and yellow came to mind, the colours are really fresh.
The second card came about by accident, when I cut the green card for the first card, I didn't realise that I had cut a square card and that the 'hole' that was left could actually be used to make another card, but that's just what I did.
I stamped and embossed the front of the card, then placed acetate behind the aperture, then added a butterfly and some flowers, and voila I had made another card from my nesties.
I'm hoping to make some more of this kind of card as a lot of people have said they like it, and I'm hoping that when I come to do another that it turns out just as well as my 'flukey' one.